2017 Fall Noobie Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Fall Noobie Ride

Is there a ride planned for this October?

If covered or discussed elsewhere, I apologize. Didn't see mention anywhere.

Hoping there is.

CM

Maybe Randy Hamm would consider coordinating one for his Movember ride on Remembrance day weekend. Pretty sure there would be helpers to guide the rides.

Comment

We can give you a ride the day you want.
      choose your days and call your friends
      And let us know what kind of riding, level

Better to hurry, snow is coming...

Since volunteers are not very common resources, people should start to look to help for next springs, before its cancelled!

Im a hard worker but not and organizer

Comment

Hey noticed ride at vedder mountain Sunday October 15 bring motor home new staging area might be open.

Comment

I notice that there is no EZ C or Noob route and it is only single track, so those of you with the bigger DS bikes probably should not try this out

Not sure if you 2017 Trail Pass is valid at this event, it reads as if it is not but it is not clear, so you will have to be prepared to part with 100 bucks for a day ride. All the money goes to a good place

Hopefully they will have the keys to the new staging area

Weather looks good for this time of year.

Tom Timmerman
          Past President DSBC

Comment

Originally posted by LordEndo View Post
            Maybe Randy Hamm would consider coordinating one for his Movember ride on Remembrance day weekend. Pretty sure there would be helpers to guide the rides.
            Thanks for the prompt, Ian, Lets see if anyone would be interested in riding on Sunday November 12th in an unstructured "Movember" ride much the same as last year, If we had a few "B" riders to Lead a couple of groups... ride and we could also have an Adventure "C" Loop too, I could put on a BBQ like last year, by donation for a good cause, Let me know if there is any interest??
            Thank you
            Randy Hamm
            Knowledge is Power, Prevention is Everything! Early Detection is the Key!

Comment

Working...
            X