2018 Registration is open!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Registration is open!!

2018 Registration is open!! Anyone that rolled their money forward from 2017 to 2018 will need to provide a new form this year. You may want more food or gone up a t-shirt size

http://loosescrew.dualsportbc.com/pd...gistration.pdf
    Dan

May I ask if this ride is for licensed bikes only, and the riders minimum age?

Comment

Originally posted by RevyRoamer View Post
      May I ask if this ride is for licensed bikes only, and the riders minimum age?
      All bikes must be played and insured for on-road use. Minimum age is 16 with a valid Class 6 drivers license or Class 8 drivers license with appropriate supervision.
      Dan

Comment

I'm doing my best to be there this year early in the week PLEASE pray to what ever gods you believe in there are NO or minimal this summer fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Bora20 View Post

All bikes must be played and insured for on-road use. Minimum age is 16 with a valid Class 6 drivers license or Class 8 drivers license with appropriate supervision.
          Thanks Dan.
          Ty

Comment

Dan,
            I don't do Facebook (a social virus ), so do I download the pdf and snail mail it (to who?)....or is there a simpler re-registration process?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by motoged View Post
              Dan,
              I don't do Facebook (a social virus ), so do I download the pdf and snail mail it (to who?)....or is there a simpler re-registration process?

Thanks
              Download the form. The instructions and address are on it You can also scan the registration form and e-transfer the money if you need to pay again.
              Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Bora20 View Post

Download the form. The instructions and address are on it You can also scan the registration form and e-transfer the money if you need to pay again.
                Should USA riders send a check discounted at the exchange rate prevailing on the date sent?

I assume credit cards are not accommodated as there is no mention on the form.

Comment

Originally posted by what broke now View Post

Should USA riders send a check discounted at the exchange rate prevailing on the date sent?

I assume credit cards are not accommodated as there is no mention on the form.
                  At the Loose Screw, USD = CAD. US riders can send a check in US funds at par. If you are worried about the exchange, best to send a CAD money order.

Dan

Comment

Got it, thanks.

Comment

Did this ride on very first two years it opened on drz,400 had great time ,that was while back ,,,riding tricked out 2015 vstrom 1000 thinking of doing C route,is this route suitable for this bike ? got tons exp,,anyone else got big bikes on past rides?

Comment

Originally posted by newfienighthawk View Post
                        Did this ride on very first two years it opened on drz,400 had great time ,that was while back ,,,riding tricked out 2015 vstrom 1000 thinking of doing C route,is this route suitable for this bike ? got tons exp,,anyone else got big bikes on past rides?
                        My understanding is "absolutely" doable with your bike. I have been riding the C+ route with my Triumph Tiger 955i but I have fallen down.
                        Tom Timmerman
                        Past President DSBC

Comment

Will anybody be selling DCSB & BCORMA memberships at the event ?

Comment

Originally posted by winterax View Post
                            Will anybody be selling DCSB & BCORMA memberships at the event ?
                            We haven
                            Dan

Comment

Have you all got a route sheet holder? It is way better then trying to manage full pieces of paper with route instructions...

http://www.mx1canada.com/enduro-engi...r-4614052.html

Comment

Working...
                              X