No announcement yet.

Please select an option to gauge interest for rider training prior to the LSDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please select an option to gauge interest for rider training prior to the LSDS

If we try to something up for Friday - you'd be interested in......
    Women's riding class
    0%
    Adventure Bike Training
    43.75%
    Smaller bike training (i.e. 500cc)
    62.50%
    Something else? (post below)
    12.50%

Suspension workshop
    What do you know for sure?

Comment

I picked smaller bike, easier to pick up when learning

Comment

Find a female rider who is confedent. That is willing to teach new female riders that they can win in this sport too ! Takes one to know one so pass onit on...as a guy thing I

Comment

There's always Megs Brapp ... there was talk that she's getting into the teaching / speaking line... but that talk was 250cc dirt bikes.

Comment

Training session update

Traction ERag will be supporting sessions on Aug 9th. Class size 10-15 people. If we see enough interest we could setup multiple classes with different focus - i.e. >650cc, women only, all noob, etc.

Cost likely $225-$250 per person for the day. Lunch, cold drinks (non-alcoholic) included. If we can start guaging interest from the above poll we

Comment

FYI for everyone that TractionErag is running some training in May and I think there's a women's only class in there. Checkout their website for more details - Dallas is supposed to send me a brochure to post.

Comment

Working...
              X