Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSDS2019 Route Difficulty Guide for C'nic - C+ - B and A routes

Here is a link to the Loose Screw Dual Sport Route Difficulty Guide

For New To Loose Screwers lsds2019TrailRating.pdf please take a few minutes to review and comment below.

There are 4 routes and we want to make sure when you attend you know what to expect.

lsds2019TrailRating.pdf

Picture of B route pre-ride many years ago. We have gotten much better over the years.

‚Äč
    Attached Files
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Just doing a bit of prep before this weekend. Unfortunately, the links and images are all broken. Here's the Trail Rating. Looking forward to the C+.

Comment

Originally posted by superfunkomatic View Post
      Just doing a bit of prep before this weekend. Unfortunately, the links and images are all broken. Here's the Trail Rating. Looking forward to the C+.
      Link works great for me????? any others having problems? I can send you a copy if necessary
      Tom Timmerman
      Past President DSBC

Comment

First link ("For New To Loose Screwers....") results in following error:
        "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message"

2nd link results in downloadable pdf.

Comment

Originally posted by offworlder View Post
          First link ("For New To Loose Screwers....") results in following error:
          "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message"

2nd link results in downloadable pdf.
          Thanks guys, Link fixed
          Tom Timmerman
          Past President DSBC

Comment

What did you find Tom? The link worked for me as well, curious what the issue was.

Comment

Originally posted by LordEndo View Post
              What did you find Tom? The link worked for me as well, curious what the issue was.
              Ian it was an old bad link
              Tom Timmerman
              Past President DSBC

Comment

Working...
              X