Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thanks. We will sign up!

Comment

We registered and it looks like we're having a problem paying. Is there something we did wrong? Or do we wait for a other email confirmation. With payment options? Sorry I know it was posted earlier on how to do it

Comment

Tou should have been able to pay by credit card at registration but no worries. You can etransfer to camp@silverlakecamp.net using toolongdays as the password. Or call Russ 6043082820 to pay by credit card.
        What do you know for sure?

Comment

Morning.
          Just signed up for the weekend ride. (my buddy is also signing up today)
          Was able to pay for camp, but BC Dual Sport registration and membership is not allowing me to pay atm.
          Hopefully not a deal breaker if this problem persists all week.
          Doug

Comment

Yeah that's not a deal-breaker Doug PayPal will get us verified shortly and get things going it's not done by the weekend will take care of it later no worries

Comment

So West Harrison is a no go due to the bridge at Bremner Creek not being reinstated, guys hit snow 1/2 way still on the East side Sunday,

(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7rye0YtP0Klaek

Those are 2 big chunks of this proposed ride so has alternate been proposed? Duffey lake is fun and 99 South but not so much of an adventure ride. Propose a reschedule?

Interested,
              RPM

Comment

Yes it's disappointing but lots of fun to be had from Boston Bar East and collKookipi will remain a good one to do in a month or so as a day ride. We're going to ride to Boston bar on Saturday and follow the rest of the route to the camp if we arrive to Camp early there's lots of good local riding there to do as well Saturday evening in the camp will discuss some great options for the return ride Sunday. Email coming out Wednesday with GPS waypoints and details

Comment

I have a question about gear. It's great we are able to travel light without camping equipment, but do we need a sleeping bag for the lodge or are they fully appointed beds there for us?

Comment

That will be mentioned again in this evening's email but you need your own bedding, only mattress is provided. Also if you intend to hit the showers you need your own towel.

Comment

I will pack my rain gear.... Look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow morning before 9:30.

Comment

Working...
                      X