2009 Merry Christmas Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imported post

Merry Christmas all, fat and happy by the fire after devouring way too much turkey!!! OK, so lets get on with New Years, get rid of the hangovers, and getriding in2010!!!

Have a great Year in 010 eveyone!!

Wopper

Comment

imported post

Yes Merry Christmas from rainy and green and very wet Ajax, ON - reminds me of my years living in Port Coquitlam.

Comment

imported post

eagleguy wrote:
        Merry Christmas from sunny California.I will try and ride a 100 km in the desert for each of of all you DSBC'ers! I think I can rack up 4000 k in the next 3 months. I am such a PIG. all the best, Steve Hallock

Some day I'm gonna send out Christmas cards as nice as this! Happy holidays to everyone (including Eagleguy)

Peter
        The road to hell is paved ..

Comment

imported post

eagleguy wrote:
          Merry Christmas from sunny California.I will try and ride a 100 km in the desert for each of of all you DSBC'ers! I think I can rack up 4000 k in the next 3 months. I am such a PIG. all the best, Steve Hallock

Some day I'm gonna send out Christmas cards as nice as this! Happy holidays to everyone (including Eagleguy)

Peter
          The road to hell is paved ..

Comment

imported post

Merry Christmas from the North.

While on holidays I stopped at Santa's workshop. Look what he had just sitting there. I must not have been that good since it still sits there.

Comment

Working...
            X