Orca Lost and Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orca Lost and Found

I found a pait of motorcycle pants on the road coming out from the Orca Run. Has "Isle of Man Crest" sew on. Reply if these are yours.

Rob

imported post

musta been one hell of a party?

Comment

imported post

Yes, a good party, but no reports of a streaking rider!

A license plate was turned in at the registration table - SO 3804

A cell phone was reported lost- contact Riskman if found

Thanks

Comment

imported post

plate is mine you can chuck it. i got a new one already.

Comment

imported post

I lost a black FOX jacket at the Orca with an Isle of Man 1999 patch sewn on the sleeve Did anybody find this ?????

Comment

imported post

franhoser wrote:
            plate is mine you can chuck it. i got a new one already.
            Jeepers Lev, isn't that your 5th plate now?

Comment

imported post

yes 5th since last oct but number three only for 2010. I even bought a rivet gun and put aluminum plate backing on but the entire plate holder snapped off.

Comment

imported post

my riding partner and i found a jacket on the road . whats in the pocket ? any why give us a pm . the jacket was hosed off but still a bit dirty .

cheers Rick @ Rob. We are in Parksville

Comment

imported post

Yes. I found it. It was on the rd about 1km from camp. I thought it was pants as it was covered with mud. We hosed it off and yes it is your jacket.

I live in parksville. Call me if you want to pick it up some time.

Rob 248-9814 evening

248-0930 day cell

Comment

imported post

Thanks a lot Rob Will call you soon to arrange pickup and drop you of some wobbly pops for your troubles Bill

Comment

imported post

franhoser wrote:
                      yes 5th since last oct but number three only for 2010. I even bought a rivet gun and put aluminum plate backing on but the entire plate holder snapped off.
                      I built a backing plate out of lexan, put the appropriate bend in it with the vise and a heat gun, and bolted that on with big fat washers and nylocks. And it still fell off... Just kidding, the lexan plate has survived. The licence plate has not moved.

Comment

Hey Rob and Rick Thanks for finding my jacket and returning it Hope to meet up with you 2 guys and do a little bench racing over a few wobbly pops Cheers Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Buck View Post
                          Yes, a good party, but no reports of a streaking rider!

A license plate was turned in at the registration table - SO 3804

A cell phone was reported lost- contact Riskman if found

Thanks
                          the cell phone was found. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X