Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orca Run- a BIG thanks to the organizers and sponsors!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imported post

Thanks to all the volunteers. We lucked out and missed the down poor.

A great ride up to Duke Point and a Safe ride home.

Bill

Comment

imported post

Good roots, mud, trees, fun, food, coffee, friends and fire. THANKS to the sponsors, organizers, volunteers and campground host!

Comment

imported post

Always worth driving up from Seattle. 5 of us headed up and had a great time.

Well organized hosts. The C route challenged the beginners in our group but allowed the experienced to enjoy VI in no other way. Thanks for pushing through the 150 limit.

Thanks for Serious Coffee, BMW, and the other sponsors. Love that TE250 and may have to get one.

Comment

imported post

Great ride.The B loops were excellent.Good time,good company,good work everyone.Thank you.Be back next year.

Comment

imported post

Thanks to all that helped and to the sponsers,Cheers.

Great food, great people, will be back.

T

Comment

imported post

Thanks all it was a great time, can't wait for next year

Comment

imported post

Thanks to all the Vancouver IslandDSBC group for another fantastic Orca Run. The A loop was perfect, everyone in our group found it to have everything we needed to challenge us all day long. The caterer did a great job as well. The campsite was fun too, was a little challenging walking around after the rain .

Some of us went for another ride on Sunday, which was fun all over againbut by the time we got backthe campground was empty.

So we missed personally thanking all those who made the Orca Run possible

Thank You Orca Run Organisers

From the Bus People

Tom T, Mike D, Scott, Guy, and Ted

PS

Let us know when to send our money infor next year

Tom Timmerman
                Past President DSBC

Comment

imported post

Thanks to all the organisers for a great event.
                  Well done to the weather organisers too!

I rode the B1 on my 2008 KLR with my twin sons on an XT250 and XT350 and I was physically stuffed on that ride!! Thanks to the Orange riders who assisted getting my beast of a bike up the greasy steep track.
                  Met some great people and overall had a very good time. We'll be back.

Attached Files

Comment

imported post

Another photo on the B1 loop...
                    Attached Files

Comment

imported post

Ditto on what everyone said. That B route rocked! Thanks Orka dudes for all the time you must've put in mapping it all out.

I liked all the three B routes. Each one had something unique and fun about it. Th B1 was most challenging. Liked all the Creek crossings in B3 and appreciated the "recovery" time in the easier B2.

Comment

imported post

ORCA was my first organized raid/ride and it set a very high bar for future rides. HUGE THANKS to all the tireless volunteers whose efforts made such a great event run so smoothly.

I ran the new Beta 525 on the B1 and B2 courses and, while the bike was more than up to it, I came to know that I have a lot to learn before tackling the A's. Although I definitely bonked well before the end my day, I got more than my money's worth.

Thanks again y'all.

Comment

imported post

Kudos to the KLR riders doing the B. You guys are amazing.

Comment

imported post

Was awsome meeting you and talking at the event. We hada great time riding B2.
                            http://www.adrenalinmotorcycle.com/
                            Check us out!

Comment

Thanks guys, Great time!! Special thanks to all the riders helped me to get out the B route! or else I will be still stuck inside there.

Comment

Working...
                              X