X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 M/C Show call for volunteers

2010 Motorcycle Show

When: January 21 to 24th, 2009

Place: Tradex Abbotsford, where it always is.

Okay, this year we are doing the booth only, no tracks. We need volunteers to man the booth and talk with people. If you like a fast paced environment, talking to people while wearing a loud colored shirt and not get paid for it, we have the job for you. If you don’t think you have enough riding experience or DSBC knowledge don’t worry, I will pair you with someone that does. Some homework may be required on certain topics.

Volunteer details: Have 2-3 people at the booth for 3-4 hours depending on the number of passes we get. Looks like we have 20 spots or free tickets available. So based on the times you are available and first come first serve basis, I’ll schedule accordingly. If you don’t get a spot come down to the show and hang out anyway.

Showtime’s are:

Thursday, January 21, 2010
    5:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Friday, January 22, 2010
    10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Saturday, January 23, 2010
    10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sunday, January 24, 2010
    10:00 am - 5:00 pm

We also need help for people to help with booth setup either Thursday or Wed and teardown on Sunday after 5pm.

For your efforts you get a day pass to MC Show. So you can come and havea look around and enjoy the show before or after your session. You will also get some kind of loud colored shirt. We’re thinking of long-sleeved. There will be a $10 cost for these to recoup shirt production costs.

If you like to volunteer please PM me with the following details:
    -Real FullName so we can put you on the list for tickets
    -Email address and phone number if I need to get a hold of you.
    -Day’s and times you would be available to volunteer
    -Shirt size

Once we have a list and schedule I will send you an email or PM.

Also check here for updates and discussions:

http://dualsportbc.com/wiki/VancouverMCshow

imported post

At today's meeting we came up with the idea with vintage dual sport. We have Finn kindly donate his classic 1972 DT2 (250 I think). Thanks Finn.

What we need is some classic vintage attire to dress our mannequin up with. If anyone has clothing, boots, helmet, etc let me know and if we can borrow it for the show. Must be in good shape.

Also we are still about 15 volunteers short. Thanks to all that have applied I will reply and confirm when we have enough people and sort out the schedule.

Lev

Comment

imported post

We still have 6 tickets and booth times available. See schedule:

http://dualsportbc.com/wiki/VolunTeers

As you can see I've double or triple booked some of the organizers cause we don't have enough volunteers, so if there is a time you like let me know.We need two vacant positions on Friday during the day. If you don't have to work during the day let me know.

I need to finalize the list by Dec 18.

Comment

imported post

Okay I have the volunteer list and schedule done:

http://dualsportbc.com/wiki/VolunTeers

Have a look if you're on the list and the time is no good, let me know. Otherwise I will send you a reminder close to the show.

Rememer you need to bring $10 and you will get a shirt. If you did not tell me the size shirt you wanted you're getting a x-small.

Comment

Working...
        X