2010 Vancouver Motorcycle Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Vancouver Motorcycle Show

More pics here. If any of you want a particular image in full res (6MP), shoot me your email via PM (or contact me) & I will email them to you. Make sure you specify the image #

imported post

Here's some pics pre-show setup.

Cheers, Alex.

Comment

imported post

I visitedthe show last night and it was great. Lots of farkles and bikes to look at. Great to see 2-3 suppliers of dualsport/adventure sport gear also exhibiting. I was there when it opened and they kicked us out at the end. A great time had by all. The dualsportbc booth looked good too. Loved seeing the DT250.

Comment

imported post

I did not know that the TV remote was an essential part of my on bike toolkit. (see picture 2nd from bottom)

Comment

imported post

If you look carefully to the right of the remote you will see my eyeglasses case, I guess I should have worn them before taking the pic:P.

Alex.

Comment

imported post

nice to meet you last night alex (phoenix) see you in march at the tire social

Comment

imported post

Nice job on the booth!
              Sure was busy on Thursday night.

Mark

Comment

imported post

Great job guys! Glad to be apart of it. And this is Mrs. Booger, now known as dschick. But you can still call me Mrs. Booger if it works for you.

Comment

imported post

Wouldsomeone like the DSBC carving from the front of the display?

I'm dismantlingthe stand tonight and I'll hang onto that piece for awhile if you're interested.

Nick

Comment

imported post

The carving is kinda cool, maybe I should take it and put it on the Dashboard Trailhead??

Tom
                    Tom Timmerman
                    Past President DSBC

Comment

imported post

Auction it off...proceeds to DSBC
                      My life has a superb cast, but I can't figure out the plot...

Comment

imported post

more Kudo's on a fine job done, the DSBC booth is always a good visit.

Tom, take that cool piece and find a good trailside home for it, great idea!
                        a smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.

Comment

Working...
                        X