This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks To All

A big Thanks and Two for everyones help and involvement in the Motorcycle Show. Although I was wearing my BCORMA hat this weekend I also had my DSBC Yellows on as well. It worked out well that DSBC was right beside the BCORMA booth. The bike show was a great success from my view.

Tom
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Comment

The booth pairing was perfect with lots of people milling around, it all looked great with lots of information to be had, I liked the idea of using the Zero in the DSBC booth, several messages in one.
      Thx. to those who put in the hours for the sport.
      a smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.

Comment

We had another great MC Show for 2011

Thanks to all the volunteers who took the time to come and work the DSBC booth and talk up our sport, hand out cards and sell Trail Passes.

A huge thanks to Alex (Phoenix) who showed up EVERY morning to get things started and put in hours of volunteer time. Alex, you are fantastic!!! And Finn who took on the responsibility of getting the ball rolling so we had a display for this year's show. Thanks to John (farp) for filling in the holes in the schedule when someone was required in the booth. And Tom, who spent the entire weekend at the show working the BCORMA booth and the DSBC booth. Tom's the one who got the Zero bike for our display . . . . it sure was an eye catcher. Many thanks to Graham (may_hem) for welding up the bike stand (at the last minute) and getting us the movie rocks (very cool).

Next event: Flat Tire Social at Western Powersports in Langley. Watch the forum for more details.

-Judy-
        On the internet you can be anything you want . . . . . It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

Comment

Working...
        X