Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a pretty good sport, as is my own significant other.....who also enjoyed some boot-fillin time wrestling her bike upright and out of a rather 'deepish' puddle this past weekend.

Comment

First timer! loved it looking forward to next year, maybe Snack Daddy with have his starting problem fixed and we can finish the B!! Not fun pushing him and his bike threw the B!!

Comment

Not fun pushing him and his bike threw the B!!

your a better, and probably bigger man than me nerrad! i was glad to see you two made it back ok, as you did venture out quite late in the morning. yo- all come back now- yah hear?
        you know-once your over the hill,you tend to pick up speed!

Comment

B Route ...

Usually I enjoy taking lots of pictures. But I really admit that I was having waaaaay too much fun on this ride to focus on using the camera.

I was a late comer to this ride, and I am really glad I was able to attend. I look forward to attending next year. Thanks to all that make this ride possible.

Now ... photos.

Stopped close to the road for a little break:

Another angle:

One of many steep rocky sections. This is steeper than it looks.

A small creek and a clearing provided shade for a nice spot to rest.

The clearing and creek.

Checking the trail ahead...

A short vid of the sand hill that did my bike in for this ride (Got sand stuck in behind the sprocket - we freed this on the trail by taking the rear tire off, but we voted to turn around not trusting if something else could be wrong).
          http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCF0011.mp4

Another short vid on our way out ... nearing the asphalt road.
          http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCF0012.mp4

My baby.

And that is all. I look forward to next year. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Too bad you didn't keep going past the sand, it gets easy after that
            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Bora20 View Post
              Too bad you didn't keep going past the sand, it gets easy after that
              Don't tell me that ... I have been browsing maps and trying to convince some buds to ride up so I can finish that loop...

... next year! Hehehe.

Comment

Finally completed my video from the day of riding.

Thanks again for putting on the event! Hopefully I'll be a better rider next year and be able to better handle the course

*edit* Crap..sorry about it not being able to be viewed on here. I kinda suspected that would happen with the music I used.
                My videos...
                http://www.youtube.com/davidhowellca

Comment

Originally posted by davidhowell View Post
                  Finally completed my video from the day of riding.

Thanks again for putting on the event! Hopefully I'll be a better rider next year and be able to better handle the course

*edit* Crap..sorry about it not being able to be viewed on here. I kinda suspected that would happen with the music I used.
                  Ha! Great video. I like how you tied the whole thing together with a strong theme, it kept me right into it till the end.

Comment

Thanks for the video - I enjoyed it. Although, I must say I don't recognize some of the spots in the video?? It looks like you had fun - I hope. Maybe we'll make the B a little less vigorous next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorky View Post
                      Thanks for the video - I enjoyed it. Although, I must say I don't recognize some of the spots in the video?? It looks like you had fun - I hope. Maybe we'll make the B a little less vigorous next year.
                      Oh no! I wouldn't change anything about the course! I'm just a bad rider

Some of the areas in the vid were from..umm...where we got lost along the way
                      My videos...
                      http://www.youtube.com/davidhowellca

Comment

Nice video guys! Next year we will run you backwards so you can see the other part. Maybe pair up with a couple of others too, that will help with navigating and picking those bikes up.
                        Dan

Comment

Hi it's Lawrence from Ontario Glad to read you found the spot I had a blast a will try to make next years ride also .

Comment

Awesome video lol I did the B & part of the single track B+ man was it a blast. On my DRZ 400. 50,000km on it now

Comment

Working...
                            X