X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be leaving PoCo in the morning 7:00 am or so, any one on the fence, go or not go, 2-3 degree ride to Chilliwack..?.
    well Pm Me if you want a lift I have a space in my P/U for another bike!
    Randy
    Knowledge is Power, Prevention is Everything! Early Detection is the Key!

Comment

Well, rode out this Morning for the Newbie ride, got a speeding ticket and than a dead battery. Ended up calling the wife to come and get me outside of Aldergrove with the Jeep and hitch mount. Some days it's just better to stay in bed.

The good news is that the bike to good to go now.

I hope to make the 2012 spring ride.

Comment

I too would like to say thanks to those responsible for putting this great ride togeather , the morning crew did a grand Job feeding everyone, thanks to the sponsors, Lunch was great and just in time!.
        you also could not have picked a finer fall day to host this ride... a little cool early in the ride but it warmed up nicely! Great planning! thanks again!
        Randy
        Knowledge is Power, Prevention is Everything! Early Detection is the Key!

Comment

That was a lot of fun. Thank you to the organizers and the sponsors!

Comment

I just want to add there was, even on the C route, a significant amount of areas where it was obvious some serious work had been done to make the trail passable.
            That is enough in my book to warrant the trail pass cost, and thanks to all who put in the effort.

I feel my 2011 pass was well worth the investment, and will be getting the 2012 as well.

Comment

Will there be a 2012 ride????

Just checking to see if there will be a 2012 ride????????

Originally posted by JavaJude View Post
              http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/sh...-C-Route-infoe

The GPS tracks for the C (EZ) Route have been posted. Following the above link to find them.

There will also be maps and a route sheet available at the rider's meeting for the C Route.

Comment

Absolutely the 2012 Nubee ride is in the planing stages

This is a huge job to organize, we have some key Volunteers in place

Are there any other Volunteers that have some spare time on their hands?

If so I will get the Nubee run thread started asap

TT
                Tom Timmerman
                Past President DSBC

Comment

Just like last year, I can volunteer to clean up all the arrows on the "C" route, a few days after the event...
                  http://dr650rider.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Depending on the day I could help lay out some routes. I do know the area and the last routes used in the past and other events. Need a bit of notice so I can get insurance.

Comment

I'll put some time into it.

Comment

2011 Thread now closed.

Please start a new discussion.

Comment

Working...
                        X