This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping at Tamih Saturday before the Nubie Ride

Some of us will be camping at the Tamihi Campground Saturday Night before the Nubie ride

I will be there with The Bus and Mike will have his new tent set up

We will have a fire and some refreshments, anyone is welcome to join us

Time to check out how that new camping gear is going to work out on that Alaska trip? If it doesnt work out there will probable be a spot on the bus to warm up before the Nubie ride

TT
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

I'm in! Plus one more Bogdan!!!

Comment

Tom what time were you going to be at the campsite, a pre ride might be a good idea to comfirm marking of route, and degree of difficulty. Neil and I can meet you there.

Mike
      Last edited by Mike O; 03-14-2011, 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O View Post
        Tom what time were you going to be at the campsite, a pre ride might be a good idea to comfirm marking of route, and degree of difficulty. Neil and I can meet you there.

Mike
        Not sure as I am presently without a bike
        I may have to work saturday morning but wont know until wednesday
        but i dont expect to be there until the afternoon

TT
        Tom Timmerman
        Past President DSBC

Comment

Neil and I will be at Tamahi Campground at 12:00 Saturday to do a pre ride and finish marking the A/B route. Could use a couple of other riders help to finalize the route.

Mike

Comment

Take the Chilliwack Lake Rd when it crosses the the Chilliwack River, there is a camp site on the right hand side this is the camp site that the Nubie Ride starts from.

Comment

We are getting ready to go this morning

Weather ses the rain will stop and be sunny tomorrow for the ride

I got lots of nice dry firewood for tonight

Maybe see some of you guys up there later, some of you Chilliwack guys can stop by for a hot chocolate later today "Ill buy" or maybe a cold

For the rest of you we will see you early tomorrow

Tom
              Tom Timmerman
              Past President DSBC

Comment

we might make it over. we're trying to fix the 600 again. If we make it over ill make sure to bring a chair or two.

Comment

Tom as an aside i see you have a Husky TE310 and was wondering how you like it and what your skill leval is and your age if you don't mind,I've got a KLR which i like ok but at 66 I'm finding it a little heavy for what i want for offroad and on,I'm just a B rider at best and a little short of leg 5' 7" so the more offroad type bikes have put me off but lighter would be better I'm thinking,wont' make the ride I'm way up North.

Thanks Stu.

Comment

Originally posted by macdoo View Post
                    Tom as an aside i see you have a Husky TE310 and was wondering how you like it and what your skill leval is and your age if you don't mind,I've got a KLR which i like ok but at 66 I'm finding it a little heavy for what i want for offroad and on,I'm just a B rider at best and a little short of leg 5' 7" so the more offroad type bikes have put me off but lighter would be better I'm thinking,wont' make the ride I'm way up North.

Thanks Stu.
                    Go to this thread, your questions should be answered there
                    http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/sh...sqvarna-TE-310

Tom
                    Tom Timmerman
                    Past President DSBC

Comment

Working...
                    X