Newbie ride pilgrimage !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John,

If I dont see you en route - I'll see ya there.

Anyone that want to meet along the way, I'll be "at the exit to PacMo (Westminister Hwy) along the Richmond Connector (1km or so before the Alex Fraser bridge) @ 8:00 am"

Comment

Originally posted by r1200gsa View Post
      Three or four of us are leaving on bikes from Port Moody (St. John's 7-11 area) on Sunday morning if anyone wants people to ride with. We're a friendly bunch, so send me a PM if anyone wants to meet some riders before the event, or are just looking for people to go with. (Especially new folks that might not know anyone else attending the event!)
      Hi I would be interested in jioning with you guys on the ride out to the newbie ride I live in port moody and know were the 7 11 is what time are you meeting

Comment

im kits too, where are you guys meeting?lmk

Comment

Originally posted by jimbop View Post
          I'm in coming from North Van. Probably meet up with twowheels somewhere and then head. Perhaps Boundry and Grandview? Time?
          Have you guys finalized a time/place?

Comment

Jason, as soon as twowheels pipes in where he wants to meet we'll be good. I could meet you at JJ Bean in Park and Tilford at 7:30 or so and then we can meet him across the bridge some time after.

Comment

Jason, as soon as twowheels pipes in where he wants to meet we'll be good. I could meet you at JJ Bean in Park and Tilford at 7:30 or so and then we can meet him across the bridge some time after.
              Perfect see you there. Ill check the thread before bed to make sure there's no change

Comment

Originally posted by chico View Post
                Hi I would be interested in jioning with you guys on the ride out to the newbie ride I live in port moody and know were the 7 11 is what time are you meeting
                Hi everyone. A couple of guys are meeting me at my place first, and we're heading straight to 7-11 (Williams and St. Johns), leaving at 8am sharp. There are a couple of people that mentioned they may also be meeting up at 7-11, but we're not sure how many, so we won't be able to hang around there much after 8AM. Hope to see you there.

Comment

toowheels piping in for a shot at some cat herding...
                  7:45 Wendy's @ Grandview & Boundry? No stopping for burgers though we gotta roll!

Are we just gonna slab-a-thon in on the 1? That's the way I've always done it but maybe someone knows a better way to make this more complicated?

Anyone that wants to tag along feel free...

Dave
                  www.MotoOverland.com

Comment

OK all NV Riders. 7:30 at Park and Tilford ready to role and we'll swing by Wendy's and pick up Dave and who ever else might be there 7:45 and then Mark will be at 200th so we can pick him up on the on-ramp at 8:00? Does this work for everybody?

Comment

I am coming from North Van too. Even though i am bringing my bike on the trailer, i'll meet you guys at Park & Tilford. This is my first time riding in BC and would like to meet you.

Mauricio

Comment

Mauricio!

Welcome aboard! Looking forward, I will be at Park and Tilford for a cappuccino at 7:10. JJBean can pull a good shot!

Comment

Updated:
                          Better get goin a little earlier !
                          So, I'll stop along the Richmond Connector, to pause briefly at the exit to PacMo (Westminister Hwy) (1km or so before the Alex Fraser bridge) @ 7:45 am.

Comment

Going to be a great day for a ride. Not a cloud in the sky and not too cold..
                            Scott

Comment

Darn, my riding buddy can't make it so the car pool just got expensive. I'll have to miss out on this one.
                              Hope everyone has a safe & fun day!

Comment

Working...
                              X