Spring Newbie Video Thread 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Newbie Video Thread 2013

As I edited the videos I will put them here of the gang I rode with etc...first up just a short video showing my 2013 BMW F8's front suspension. Although the bike did great...I bent my front rim and really don't know when...perhaps some of these rocks are the culprits?

2013 BMW F800GS
    advgrrl.com

2013 BMW F800GS
    advgrrl.com

Comment

Klr crash and my dump

2013 BMW F800GS
      advgrrl.com

Comment

BC Sunrise

2013 BMW F800GS
        advgrrl.com

Comment

soph9

thanks for the pics and vids, probably will use them as some DSBC promotional stuff

The bent rim is a confirmation that your riding skills are officially beyond your BMWs limit, time to look for some new I think

TomT
          Tom Timmerman
          Past President DSBC

Comment

Nice videos and pictures Soph9, I also did up a video of the ride...more of the "B" ride....

It's better in 720 or 1080P....

Comment

I like your editing better...I suck but I will keep at it...that B route totally different than our C trail....I remember being young on my YZ 250 doing crap like that....You mind if I share this video on my FB page?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chery...27396163981476
              2013 BMW F800GS
              advgrrl.com

Comment

Originally posted by tomcycle View Post
                soph9

thanks for the pics and vids, probably will use them as some DSBC promotional stuff

The bent rim is a confirmation that your riding skills are officially beyond your BMWs limit, time to look for some new I think

TomT
                LOL Like how you see my rim bending....looking at getting better one's in the near future and perhaps spokeless tuneless one's. We really don't air down like the guys off road...
                2013 BMW F800GS
                advgrrl.com

Comment

Originally posted by soph9 View Post
                  I like your editing better...I suck but I will keep at it...that B route totally different than our C trail....I remember being young on my YZ 250 doing crap like that....You mind if I share this video on my FB page?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chery...27396163981476

Haha....I was thinking the opposite...that your editing was much better than mine....it's a lot work....the editing but I do have fun doing it. What software do you use?

I don't mind you posting the video on your Facebook page, the more people that see it the better....makes it worth the work :-)

Comment

Done...perhaps on our blog too? People love this stuff...

http://advgrrls.com

have a look and let me know if this is OK too! My editing is not good but thanks...I had 4 hours of video to chop
                    2013 BMW F800GS
                    advgrrl.com

Comment

Originally posted by soph9 View Post
                      Done...perhaps on our blog too? People love this stuff...

http://advgrrls.com

have a look and let me know if this is OK too! My editing is not good but thanks...I had 4 hours of video to chop

Sure. Blog away.....

Comment

Great videos Leslie and the Count! Good to have you along too Leslie even if you did dent your rim!

Does that make me a real tech geek when I almost like the video of the fork moving the most?

Also thanks for posting the B route Count so I can just refer riders to that when they ask what it's like...esp. for a big bike.

and thanks to the DSBC crew for puttin it on...again!!

Dave
                        www.MotoOverland.com

Comment

Working...
                        X