X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Thread

Fourth Annual - No Work Zone Ride Sunday June 22nd
    You can preregister here - http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/sh...e-Registration
    This year we will be hosting the ride from Tranquility Woods www.tranquilitywoods.ca
    There will be camping available Friday and Saturday night
    You must register for camping by June 15th to get a preferred rate after this date you pay full rate
    Camping fees - 29 sites @ $25.00 based on two people Extra tent $ 5.00 + $3.00 per person some sites a fairly large
    If you want to share a site with others let Margaret know
    Book early to guarantee a spot
    Contact Margaret at Tranquility to book your site 250 248-3033 or [email protected] and tell her you are part of the No Work Zone Ride for M/S

Entry Fee – Pre registration by June 6th - Minimum $25.00 donation with proceeds going to MS Society You can also sign up the day of the ride
    We will always gratefully accept more being it is for a good cause
    We will have a B & C route this year
    Stay tuned for more info
    Last edited by c337b; 03-23-2014, 08:57 AM.
    Famous Last Words " Watch This"

I just spoke to Margaret at Tranquility Woods and have my site booked for Saturday night!!! Looks like it MIGHT be a hungover ride for Sunday after we have our Saturday night bonfire.

CAN'T WAIT

Jay
    When NOTHING goes RIGHT .... GO LEFT!!!

Comment

when do we get the gps tracks?
      Without a little craziness, life would be very boring indeed!

Comment

B-loop is marked and arrowed. I have a GPS track for it PM me your email address for it
        C-loop has no GPS track -route sheet will be provided at sign up

Frank

Comment

We will have a BBQ Saturday night for those camping and any one that wants to drop by. Just bring what you want to cook. After dinner we will light up the fire pit

Comment

Looking forward to it See you all there!

Comment

I've got some new people coming. Can you say how long "C" loop should take to do.
              Glenn

Comment

It all depends on how much right hand you use , probably about 4 to 5 hrs, allowing a trip to starbucks for coffee

Comment

Is there a chance for gas on the C route? DRZ not happy with 150km fuel range needed. Prefer not to carry gas but will if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by black99S View Post
                    Is there a chance for gas on the C route? DRZ not happy with 150km fuel range needed. Prefer not to carry gas but will if necessary.
                    I get 280km safely, rough FSR mostly, with the 14 litre Clarke tank on my DRZ, FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by black99S View Post
                      Looking at the route sheet there is a fuel available at 50KM & 131KM

Just to make it clear 131KM is your longest leg
                      Last edited by c337b; 06-21-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Met up with g450x and ? (I am terrible with names) and joined them for some trail marking.
                        The B route looks good!
                        Hope I can make it for Sundays ride.

Comment

Thanks for your help today. Hope you can make it for the ride , All the best ,
                          Cheers Rick And Bryan

Comment

Working...
                          X