Nwz ride 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nwz ride 2014

A great thank you to all the participants who entered and a huge thanks to all our sponsors who help to make this ride a successful one, and even a bigger thanks to all the behind the scene crew who help to put tireless hours grooming the countryside and putting up with me . I hope everyone made it home safely ,

Cheers to all for another successful year for the NWZ
    Rick

PS my plate is now retired/broken , Time for a new plate

THANK YOU RICK!!! This WOULDN'T happen without YOU!!! I enjoyed seeing you all again and meeting a few new folks too. AWESOME SCHWAG from all our sponsors as well. How bout KTM 250 for your new plate Ricky???
    When NOTHING goes RIGHT .... GO LEFT!!!

Comment

had a interesting adventure ride today sad to say we didnt finish. seems we had an issue reading the charts and finding the correct route. but hey its better then a day at work...Hey what am I saying I'm retired...
      Without a little craziness, life would be very boring indeed!

Comment

our group was one of the lost ones all made it home safe we did not make it back to the camp ground for the schwag as the highway was closed for a car wreck. will see you next ride

Comment

Originally posted by guntech View Post
          our group was one of the lost ones all made it home safe we did not make it back to the camp ground for the schwag as the highway was closed for a car wreck. will see you next ride
          Yes, the crash site was ugly. We rode the R shoulder past the parked cars & lawn chairs then jumped on the railway for ~3k. Exited at little Qualicum I think, just at the crash site. RR was a nice break from pavement.

Comment

Rick, Frank, Jay (and the gang) - great to finally meet you. It was a great ride. You have some really nice ST track up there and very beautiful views.

Comment

Working...
            X