Baja 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baja 2018

Ok, so I am posting my itinerary in hopes of comments and maybe shared tracks from the experienced crowd as this is my first trip. Secondly there is room for two more bikes in the truck for anyone who wants to share some diesel cost and maybe some driving.
    • March 28th - Evening Depart Abbotsford
    • March 29th - In my F350 somewhere in Oregon... 22 hours total drive tine from BC to Mx borders
    • March 30th - Park in Tecate, CA ride over border to Tecate, MX with enough light to cover 25km to Hacienda Veronica (or similar) to tent.
    • March 31 - Head south to Laguna and through Pinecone to arrive Mike's Sky Ranch (Or sim) for dinner and tenting or room.
    • April 1st (No fooling) head overland to San Felipe and meet up with Trytco's (Firends who live there on the beach every winter)
    • April 2nd - Riding from San Felipe on Baja course withocal guide Trytco
    • April 3rd. South to Cocos Corner and over to the Pacific Ocean, maybe Whale Watching.
    • April 4th - North to Coyote Carl's (or sim)
    • April 5th - back to Tecate, CA
    • April 6th - somewhere in Or/Wa
    • April 7th AM - must be in Squamish

Haven't done that loop on a bike but sounds awesome. Wish I could join you but if you live in Squamish, PM me if you want to hook up to ride local

Comment

Filter ya I don't live in Squish but it's like a second home, I am a Director active in the operation of Evans Lake Camp up on the Levette FSR. Will definitely lately message if I know I will be around and able to go for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustic View Post
        Filter ya I don't live in Squish but it's like a second home, I am a Director active in the operation of Evans Lake Camp up on the Levette FSR. Will definitely lately message if I know I will be around and able to go for a ride.
        Ya I know Evans Lake and keep in touch if you want to ride Cat Lake/Lave Flow or I have a plated DRZ so where ever

Comment

Working...
        X