Announcement

Collapse

2018 DSBC and BCORMA Memberships now available online

The 2018 DSBC memberships and BCORMA Trail Passes are now available online here
Just follow this link
https://forum.dualsportbc.com/forum/...sbc-membership
See more
See less

The big blue bus gang,,,great Moab, utah ride.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big blue bus gang,,,great Moab, utah ride.

April 13-22, The Blue bus headed down to Moab Utah, Epic rides, great times, perfect weather. My name's zoo, from Kelowna. I was lucky enough to meet these guys 5 years back on a trip to the Baja. What a great gang to experience such an incredible adventure with. Baja was always on my bucket list, and so was Moab. So when the call came to join this awesome crew for a spring trip, No thinking about it, sign me up.
    The Kamloops guys picked up 2 of us in Penticton BC, and the fun begins. Amazing rides, great stories and jokes, absolutely unbelievable food. Like gourmet the whole week, served up by Wayne and Reid. So here go the picks, I'll do it in sections over the next few days to allow Ross to add in info. cheers.

Mollie's for breakfast, fun times, coffee, a very witty and quick young waitress was a match for these jokers. What does a brand new D606, with a new heavy duty tube, loaded with copious amounts of slim get you. A flat, the only flat on the trip, with in the first 2 km of the dirt, the first day. 3" nail. Dang it. While at least they came back, I heard the vote to come back came down to 1 vote, they wouldn't tell me which guys voted to come back and help me.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Got back yesterday from Moab, words can't describe the place. Definitely going back next year, 690 was a bit much, 350 next time. I was so impressed with the multiple users on the trails and the respect shown each other, not one stink eye or rude comment from hikers or the bicycle guys. The environment is way more delicate that anything we have here ( I'm a forestry professional ),read in the local paper tourism adds 28 million to the local economy. Shame our gov in Alberta and BC can't realize the potential they have here.

Comment

If someone wanted to do something like this next year how would they get more details?

Comment

another great trip, glad you liked and ate the grub!

thought this shot needed a bit of size.

a smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.

Comment

Been a while since I posted so sorry for the small pic's. Got it now though and there is plenty more coming.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180417_103731.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	427.3 KB
ID:	350106

Comment

Name:	20180417_140148.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	350109
                      Attached Files

Comment

Name:	image_7382.jpg
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	350111

Comment

Name:	20180416_101312 (800x600).jpg
Size:	285.5 KB
ID:	350114

Comment

Name:	20180417_140155 (800x600).jpg
Size:	313.6 KB
ID:	350116

Onto the White rim trial, full day of awesome views and great riding.

Comment

Name:	20180418_082631 (600x800).jpg
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	350118

Comment

Working...
                              X