Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustic
    replied
    Nice. Is that south west of Cache Creek hooking up to the highway west to lyton? Havent been there for years beautiful little valley.

Leave a comment:

• 04klr
    replied
    thx. and yup you're right on both accounts. some sections tougher than I remember and was super glad there was a new e-10 on the rear, but all doable and saw a coupla bears and plenty of proof of (poop!).
    started under the clouds rattling along that crazy bumpy east harrison fsr. I swear the east/west harrisons are purpose built as speed governing roads.
    Once past the mills and the climbing started in minutes was riding under stellar skies. the washouts were lumpy and rideable with momentum as we're the climbs. nice ride.
    Then added a mess of hours to make a 12hr day. going from botanie valley around to Oregon jack below cache creek with more than enough mud along the way. a little too much mud as a lot of hiking was done, test prodding holes for depth and texture.

it was a sweaty giant workout of a ride and was really spent by the time I was home on the edge of dark. plenty pooped out today and the bike really needs washing, again.
    Last edited by 04klr; 07-09-2019, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rustic
    replied
    Sorry generator gas bernoff so no internet.... yup totally big bike doable solo.

Watch for bear around the thick brushy corners.

Leave a comment:

• 04klr
    replied
    and solo 990' able russ? historically there's been a few washouts to deal with. headed up leaving from bridal falls in the morning.
    thx

Leave a comment:

• Rustic
    replied
    Yes. Open.

Leave a comment:

• 04klr
    started a topic kookoopi pass to north bend

kookoopi pass to north bend

hey there. anyone have an idea if kookopi is open thru to north bend ? thx.
Working...
X