PM question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM question

My notifications show that I now have 380 messages that are unread. Is there an easy way to mark these as all read. (I assume that they showed up as unread when they imported over from the old forum) I would rather not lose them if possible.

KTMKen

Select them all by checking the box right beside the message counter, then scroll to the bottom & change the action to "Mark As Read". You can do a page at a time I believe.

Comment

that worked,

thank you

KTMKen

Comment

hi there; I'm new to the site. I joined in December and still can't look at pictures or send a PM. What's going on? Is there some special hoop I have to jump through to gain more access on this forum???

if you need my credentials or something I am a moderator over at Quads.ca.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by reidler View Post
          hi there; I'm new to the site. I joined in December and still can't look at pictures or send a PM. What's going on? Is there some special hoop I have to jump through to gain more access on this forum???

if you need my credentials or something I am a moderator over at Quads.ca.

Thanks.
          Welcome to the board! Now that you've made your first post the system 'converts'; so you should have full privileges.
          Looking forward to more collaboration with your Quads.ca brethren.
          Mark
          -- You're not done until the gorilla says you're done. --

Comment

I've made a number of attempts to try and post things on this site to no avail. I always see a msg that my post has to be approved by a moderator.

How does one actually do anything here if every post I make never gets posted?
            My videos...
            http://www.youtube.com/davidhowellca

Comment

Originally posted by skidmark43 View Post
              Welcome to the board! Now that you've made your first post the system 'converts'; so you should have full privileges.
              Looking forward to more collaboration with your Quads.ca brethren.
              Mark
              Ah-ha.... that must have been my problem.

Comment

Working...
              X