Tamihi riding for newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamihi riding for newbies

Anyone one planning a ride at Tamihi this Saturday the 28? Novices on a pair XT 225’s like to learn some of the trails. Current forecast looks at least not wet so hoping for at least one more ride

Looks like you guys are in for a weekend of sunshine, make sure to have fun.
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Comment

Ya its been a super raining Sept so far and almost feels like Nov.

Going for a quick little after work ride on the street cus to remember what it feels like to be back on the bike and its actually sunny and warmish.

Thankfully it looks like Sat and next week are going to be sunny and 15C or so but I'll be riding Squamish

Comment

I'll meet you at the Tamihi Staging area at 09:00 on Saturday. I'm up for a ride.

Comment

Hawk, can’t make it till about 10

Comment

K, I’ll have another coffee before I get on the road.

Comment

What a great day. Rode windy knob loop, they’re logging near the top so the road up from the cult as lake side is nearly paved. Great views. Couple of downed trees but nothing serious. Lots of trails could use a little loving so if you’re out there please carry a small hand saw and spend a couple minutes clearing that brush that’s pushing off the trails.

Comment

Working...
              X