Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benefits of a DSBC Membership

And there are a few, I will list some with no order of importance
    • You will become a member of a great group of people that ride where you ride
    • You will be a voting member of the DSBC society and have the opportunity to shape our future
    • Your membership will help keep this forum open and free
    • Membership will have a few additional Threads and Topics only open to members
    • Membership will get you discounts on DSBC Events
    • DSBC members get a substantial discount at all Lordco's
    • Members get a cool pile of swag the includes but is not limited to, the coveted DSBC keychain, Reflective Swing Arm Decal, a mini DSBC decal (for your car if you ever take that out) DSBC card
    • Members will get access to Private Messaging on the forum
    • Members will have access to the For Sale section
    • constant updates of what's going on with government and our riding areas (or restriction thereof )

More to follow as I think of it

Support DualSportBC and get your 2018 membership now follow this link to paypal
    https://forum.dualsportbc.com/forum/dsbc-membership/click-here-to-buy-your-dsbc-membership

Tom
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Paid up.
    Thanks Tom et al.

Comment

Good evening everyone. I paid up my dues earlier this summer and I'm seeing one of the benefits of it right here, right now. Looks very nice so far, and I know a lot of the forums are using the Vbulletin platform, and it seems to work very well. Congratulations and thank you to all the folks that are behind this.
      Cactusreid

ps: the only thing I can't find so far, is the start a new topic button?
      you know-once your over the hill,you tend to pick up speed!

Comment

Originally posted by cactusreid View Post

ps: the only thing I can't find so far, is the start a new topic button?
        Go into the forum you want and you will see a blue button. I took a screenshot, it it exceeds the size limit of pictures.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by tomcycle View Post
          And there are a few, I will list some with no order of importance
          • You will become a member of a great group of people that ride where you ride
          • You will be a voting member of the DSBC society and have the opportunity to shape our future
          • Your membership will help keep this forum open and free
          • Membership will have a few additional Threads and Topics only open to members
          • Membership will get you discounts on DSBC Events
          • DSBC members get a substantial discount at all Lordco's
          • Members get a cool pile of swag the includes but is not limited to, the coveted DSBC keychain, Reflective Swing Arm Decal, a mini DSBC decal (for your car if you ever take that out) DSBC card
          • Members will get access to Private Messaging on the forum
          • Members will have access to the For Sale section
          • constant updates of what's going on with government and our riding areas (or restriction thereof )

More to follow as I think of it

Support DualSportBC and get your 2017 membership now follow this link to paypal
          http://www.dualsportbc.com/paymentcenter.html

Tom
          Tom or any board member can you clarify membership term and when to buy for 2018.... promoting the club memberships in the Facebook group.

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustic View Post

Tom or any board member can you clarify membership term and when to buy for 2018.... promoting the club memberships in the Facebook group.

cheers.
            Very Soon, will post a new link with a new thread and advise when ready

Tom
            Tom Timmerman
            Past President DSBC

Comment

Hello Tom ,did you get my private message ?
              Enrico

Comment

Another year gone. Paid up for 2018 DSBC membership and a Trail pass. Needed some new decals for the new bike, and now I can vote at the AGM!
                LordEndo and Rustic - great to see you guys offering to step up and lead.

Comment

Paid up for 2018

Comment

How do we buy multiple memberships?

Comment

Also paid up for 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X