wanted touratech 35 liter zega pannier lid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted touratech 35 liter zega pannier lid

Brain fart on the weekend, and I forgot to latch the lid one of my old square style touratech zega panniers. I'm sure you can guess the rest when it flies off and lands in the middle of the road. Yup I need a new one. Sounds like they are hard to come by from touratech, due to the age. 9" wide tape measured across the top of the lid by 17 1/4" in long. Mine have 4 squared off tiedown loops on the lid as well, but that's not a deal breaker. Anyone have a decent lid left over from a smashed up box?

Thks Cactusreid Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2087.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	815.5 KB
ID:	350320
    Attached Files
    you know-once your over the hill,you tend to pick up speed!

a klr guy would hammer that out.

good luck.
    a smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.

Comment

Hey Reid while you are talkin Touratech stuff are you interested in some brand new stainless steel crashbars. Never used, paid 370 US. Sell for 200 cdn, no Hornitos in trade. Your box lid looked like Granny Kadiddlehopper used it for traction.

Comment

Thanks Rocketman, but I already have set of crash bars. But I'm still searching for a touratech35Liter Zega lid or a complete box if anyone has a spare or a 1/2 set? I did manage to pound out my existing one to at least useable shape for the time being.I'm also on the lookout for an aftermarket skid plate for the 990. The stock one is aluminum, with plastic wings, but I would feel more comfortable with a solid aluminum one.
        you know-once your over the hill,you tend to pick up speed!

Comment

Working...
        X