Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Style - how to customize the look of the forum (colours, fonts, etc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Style - how to customize the look of the forum (colours, fonts, etc)

vBulletin give us several 'styles' to modify the look of the forum. We have a default setting for all users called Gradient. You might not like this.....so set the forum up for the experience you're looking for.
    • On any forum page at the bottom left you'll see the current style (i.e. Gradient, Cool Blue, Default VB5, etc.). You should be able to click on this and select the setting you prefer.

Originally posted by LordEndo

Thanks for pointing it out FilterX. I created a non-administer account so I could test these things better - it's much simpler in fact - I'll edit the original post. I had to enable the option but now you should have several styles available to you. As an FYI for everyone we can import styles out of Google etc. which I'll add to the list for later.
    Ya works fine now dude and thanks for all your work on DSBC

Comment

IMO something weird with saving my login in cus it doesn't save in FireFox. I get this first, then login in, then needto click on a topic before for my customization to works.

Comment

Originally posted by filterx View Post
        IMO something weird with saving my login in cus it doesn't save in FireFox. I get this first, then login in, then needto click on a topic before for my customization to works.
        Got it on my list to look into - will let you know. In the meantime if you could try clearing your browser cache and then lets see if it still occurs.

Comment

not adjusting anything. it looks great already!
          a smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.

Comment

Working...
          X