Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use LIKE

I thing I'm missing something

For example of a forum like Thumper Talk there is an LIKE etc button option of for each post to CLICK

Click image for larger version

Name:	dfgfgfgdfgf.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	353131

I see the LIKE here but from my end there is no way to CLICK something to actually LIKE someones post/

Name:	wwert.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	353132

Not a huge deal and hard to explain

Attached Files

Um I just clicked "Like" on your post?

Are you logged in?
    What do you know for sure?

Comment

Ya I'm logged in and this is what I see and I do not see a LIKE option to click on for your post.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.3 KB ID:	353139

I'm using current version of Firefox on recently update Windows 10 if that helps.

Can you post a screenshot of the LIKE option for a topic?

Comment

filterx Should be fixed now - anyone else seeing this issue let me know. You do have to be logged in but currently different usergroups have different permissions and settings. This winter I'll be cleaning it all up and configuring differences for forum members vs. DSBC membership members. The 'like' and reputation system will probably be one of those things - as your rep level increases from 'Likes' etc, then your forum permissions level will also increase allowing different things like moderation etc. automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by LordEndo View Post
          filterx Should be fixed now - anyone else seeing this issue let me know. You do have to be logged in but currently different usergroups have different permissions and settings. This winter I'll be cleaning it all up and configuring differences for forum members vs. DSBC membership members. The 'like' and reputation system will probably be one of those things - as your rep level increases from 'Likes' etc, then your forum permissions level will also increase allowing different things like moderation etc. automatically.
          Yep works now and thanks

Name:	sdfsdf.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	353143

Comment

Working...
          X