How to Post Photos in your Post Update July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Post Photos in your Post Update July 2019

This is something that has changed several times over DSBC 15+ years, and I thought a quick update is in order. With all the photos I have posted over the years I should be an expert at this?

This is not the only way to post photos but the simplest I have found to date with the new software and I am starting to warm up to it now

I have selected a dark screen as a personal preference so you screen colours may differ, but the layout and format remains the same

First make sure you have the Advanced Editor selected this will show you all the formatting buttons as shown below

Now make sure that the "Upload Attachments" tab is visible on the bottom left side of your post editor
    IF NOT click on the little camera icon top left and it will appear.
    Your screen should look like the one below

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9322.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	353208

When you click on the upload attachments you will get another pop up where you will have to locate your photos on your computer, go ahead and pick the photo from your computer and select OPEN

The photo you just selected will show below your Post Editor and should look something like this

Click image for larger version  Name:	toolbar3jpg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	353210

Now the easy stuff will happen. put your cursor where you want your photo to be inserted and click

Then below select the size of the photo you want to insert and click.

VoilĂ  your picture is in your post just where you wanted it

Give it a try and if you want more detailed information just ask (post below) and I will update this post. If you have an easier way please let us all know

Remember that a post with a picture is worth an additional thousand words

Attached Files
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC
Working...
X