Sponsor Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsor Page

Any Interest in creating a page that is pinned to the front page that list all the sponsors for the year?

The banner ads are great but sometimes the add you want is not showing up.

That being said what I am suggesting might be on the site somewhere and I just dont see it.

Originally posted by snackdaddy View Post
    Any Interest in creating a page that is pinned to the front page that list all the sponsors for the year?

The banner ads are great but sometimes the add you want is not showing up.

That being said what I am suggesting might be on the site somewhere and I just dont see it.
    When you log into:

www.dualsportbc.com

there are 6 links listed on the left hand side of the page. The bottom link takes you to the sponsors page where all the sponsors are listed.

John
    A motorcycle will go anywhere the rider has the ability to take it.

Comment

Funny, I was actually just looking for something like that as I was trying to remember who to shop for a new GPS from (GPS City or CPS Central??).

But, GPS Central is not listed on that page. Are they still sponsoring DSBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Farp View Post
        When you log into:
        www.dualsportbc.com
        there are 6 links listed on the left hand side of the page. The bottom link takes you to the sponsors page where all the sponsors are listed.
        John
        I've had the same question about DSBC sponsors. Can't recall ever logging in to or seeing the www.dualsportbc.com site. I always go direct to http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/forum.php
        And from there, clicking on the DSBC header keeps you in forums. I can't find any link back to the main site.
        Would be good to have a sponsor tab under "Quick Links" on the forums page.

Comment

Go to the main forum page and scroll down to DSBC STORE & CLASSIFIEDS there you will find a link to all our sponsors and links to their respective sites
          Tom Timmerman
          Past President DSBC

Comment

Originally posted by KentJ View Post
            Funny, I was actually just looking for something like that as I was trying to remember who to shop for a new GPS from (GPS City or CPS Central??).

But, GPS Central is not listed on that page. Are they still sponsoring DSBC?
            GPS Central were not able to be a sponsor of Loose Screw Dual Sport 2014. I have emailed them to see if they would to sponsor the 2015 event. Maybe a call from you and others might help them knowing that we are still purchasing from them. They are still a Canadian company based in Calgary vs. the other that is based in the USA.
            Dan

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. I found the sponsor I was looking for and hopefully others can as well.

Comment

It could be a nice update to the forum.
                1- Replace the DSBC logo link, to go to the main site and not to the forum itself, as we are already in the forum.
                2- add a logo beside the DSBC logo to link to the sponsor page.

Comment

Working...
                X