No announcement yet.

Change back to posts with the thread starters post first and newest post last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change back to posts with the thread starters post first and newest post last

Just for the record, I like the old way of the treads ordered the posts, Oldest or thread starters post first and newest post last. It is just the way I was taught in school we read from top to bottom and left to right. starting a post with a reply without knowing the reason for the post first makes me confused and I just move along.
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

You can forget this now as I found how to change this in my personal profile set up

On the top tool bar click on your username and choose "User Settings"

You will now be on your "User Settings" Page.

Click on the "Account Tab"

Scroll down to "Conversation Detail"
    • Detail Mode
      • ​​​​​​​Posts select this button
    You will now have your posts start with the original post and post will be in chronological order oldest to newest.

​​​​​​​
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Comment

thx fer that mr Tom. While I have followed your instruction my reply should serve as proof on the "new posts" sidebar.

a smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.

Comment

You can switch back and forth using the filter tool - change new topics on / off from the latest activity thread

Comment

I knew it was all too easy. Now it all shows up in the order I like to see stuff.
          Tom Timmerman
          Past President DSBC

Comment

Working...
          X