Fort Ware,Tsay Keh Dene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Ware,Tsay Keh Dene

Planning on checking this place out this summer.I would imagine some of you have been there before.I know from Mckenzie its around 450kms,no gas,yadayada.Any recommendations on advice would be welcome,also thinking of going back thru Germanson Manson crk area.

Where are you riding from?
    "There is no legacy so rich as honesty" - W. S.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBC View Post
      Where are you riding from?
      Ashcroft,will prob go up thru Bonaparte-Canim lake-likely-Yanks pk-Wells-then prob blast the black top up to the turnoff at Mckenzie.Go up to the end of the road then come down and go over the Manson fsr to Manson crk then down Ft st james.Head back down through Blackwater and follow the West side of the Fraser to Gang ranch into Clinton then home.Sounds like fun eh.

Comment

Right on! Should be an incredible trip!
        "There is no legacy so rich as honesty" - W. S.

Comment

There is fuel at Manson Creek and at Germansen Landing.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne_nicolson View Post
            There is fuel at Manson Creek and at Germansen Landing.
            Just talked to a guy at work yesterday and he also confirmed.Funny you posted this as im leavin tomorrow,have six days to do this.Was like a kid waiting for xmas last night went to bed and was studying the backroads map books for about an hour.Shut off the lights at 11 and didn't crash till 1 then up at 7 for work weeeeeeee.Had visions of 908rr roosting in my head.

Comment

Working...
            X