Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving up for the summer, bringing my bike!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving up for the summer, bringing my bike!

I don't know if anyone in the area has spotted by Elefant on the forums yet, but she's yet to have a proper ride since I've been fixing everything that needs fixing. I'll be in PG (My home town actually) for 4 months while I'm working over the summer and would love to go for a good ride! What's the community up there like? :P

And just for fun, have some pictures, because we all love pictures.

Lotsa riders up here it seems but this forum seems a little stale for activity. There's a group of us from PG and area doing a trip on May long weekend to Bella Coola (weather permitting I understand). I'm new to this community as well but love to ride so shout if you are into some back road exploring.
    Grip it, rip it and keep it rubber side down!

Comment

Originally posted by Groovy View Post
      Lotsa riders up here it seems but this forum seems a little stale for activity. There's a group of us from PG and area doing a trip on May long weekend to Bella Coola (weather permitting I understand). I'm new to this community as well but love to ride so shout if you are into some back road exploring.
      Don't get discouraged.. It's still early in the season.
      Get more locals using the site.
      My life has a superb cast, but I can't figure out the plot...

Comment

If your journeys take you west on Hwy 16, look me up and we will get a ride in!!

Comment

Sounds like fun! I'm mostly looking for a little riding around town, my bike is most definitely not geared for highway and it's lighter than it seems.

Comment

Pass on your email and I can hook you up with our PG group.

Rich

Comment

Sadly, my work ended rather sooner than I had expected and I'm back in the Thompson region. Sorry for lack of update, I've been busy!

Comment

Hi
                I read your may breakout ride report in adv.Looked like a lot of fun,and four days is practical.I think I'll likely do the same route soon.
                Your yellow KLR is distinctive in town,looks good.

Comment

Working...
                X