No announcement yet.

New hazelton-cranberry J VIA KISPIOX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of FSR's seem to have been affected by the HWY 37 power lines ....thanks for the update!

Seems really quiet on this NW BC page of the forum ...guess I'm pretty much "retired" from real off-road stuff now ....it hurts, you know

@jurgenk is 2T still around? have you met up?

Comment

Originally posted by RocketMan View Post
      The Helen is the first road crossing over the river north of Kispiox and ties into the Mitten fsr?.When in Hazelton and Kispiox i asked lots of locals and everyone looked at me like i was an alien.Would have made sense to ask on here but that would be to easy.Went from Quesnel through to Houston across Ootsa lake all nice.Next time want to check out some Babine.Do me a favour and go smash out some red lights in Smithers.
      You can miss Smithers ( and Starbucks) by taking the Telkwa High Road ...agree seems to have a more than fair share of lights!

PS ...I love the area around Ootsa lake ...I can even do the gravel roads on my beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitimat KLR View Post

@jurgenk is 2T still around? have you met up?
        I am lurking around. I am in Terrace a lot if you want to meet up for a Moto Coffee. bc will be here in Terrace Friday as well, as 19 Ontarian's are flying in for a Ride From here(Terrace) to North Van The long way down.

Comment

Work prevails on weekdays ...probably get out on Sat or Sun for a (road) run but not sure where - probably just around terrace area (Smithers Toy Run last week and I'm still deaf from all the Harleys)

Are you & BC in Terrace Friday (12th) evening? ...I could blast out there after work

Comment

Yes we are....along with all the Ont guys.....I will PM you.

Comment

Thanks for swinging by Kitimat. Twas nice not to meet up at a roadblock for a change

Comment

Work prevails on weekdays ...probably get out on Sat or Sun for a (road) run but not sure where - probably just around terrace area (Smithers Toy Run last week and I'm still deaf from all the Harleys)

Are you & BC in Terrace Friday (12th) evening? ...I could blast out there after work
                The toy run was a hoot....I save my ears by blowing an alternator belt.

Comment

Hi drbike....nice to see there's still life out there! I guess we're all hibernating

Comment

hibernating ....not a chance....been riding for over a month now

Comment

....so I saw in the other thread
                      I'm sure I'll only be a week or two before I'm out there looking for bchunter's roadblocks

Comment

Its been a crazy winter as far a snow goes. I just picked up a WR250R, looking forward to getting it a little dirty

Comment

....so I saw in the other thread
                          I'm sure I'll only be a week or two before I'm out there looking for bchunter's roadblocks
                          Hey Kitimat KLR do you take that pretty bike of yours off road?????

Comment

Originally posted by drbike View Post
                            Hey Kitimat KLR do you take that pretty bike of yours off road?????
                            I'll go on good gravel, such as Telkwa High Rd and around Ootsa Lake FSR's behind Houston ...but these are like highways!
                            She gets a bit too squirrely on loose rocky stuff, the suspension is too hard and the tyres are really for highway as they go sideways in mud (Anakee 3) ....oh yes, she's 610 lbs before myself and all the junk that I haul around
                            However, I've seen reports of Varaderos truly offroading with a set of TKC's mounted
                            So, to answer the question, I have to say no

Comment

Working...
                            X