Announcement

Collapse

2018 DSBC and BCORMA Memberships now available online

The 2018 DSBC memberships and BCORMA Trail Passes are now available online here
Just follow this link
https://forum.dualsportbc.com/forum/...sbc-membership
See more
See less

Looking to have a peak around Squamish area this saturday (Saturday June 2 2018)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to have a peak around Squamish area this saturday (Saturday June 2 2018)

Wanting to check out both the route to the top of the fraser inlet or brohm ridge, just to see where each is at in regard to snow. This is all dependent on me getting my new clutch basket on friday but I'd be interested in meeting at the squamish valley gas station at 8am?

Could also do sunshine coast if someone wants to hit the 7:30am ferry from west vancouver.

Let me know if anyones interested.

Chris

I could be convinced to shred around Squish. While Brohm Ridge aint gonna happen (yet, way to much snow), there's plenty of other trails to enjoy. 8:00 am wont happen for me, I'll be there closer to 10:00 am.

Comment

I'm open this Sunday, June 17, either Squamish or Sunshine coast. Any one else?

Comment

Any one interested in trying to make it to the Abandoned bible camp on the Salmon Inlet?

Comment

Oi johnny2bad You should join us on our epic pilgrimage up, and over the Hurley this coming Tuesday ;-)

Comment

I'm gonna head North and play on the behemoth tomorrow, anyone care to come along?

Comment

Originally posted by offworlder View Post
              Oi johnny2bad You should join us on our epic pilgrimage up, and over the Hurley this coming Tuesday ;-)
              I was looking at that, but can't get out of work sadly.

Comment

Working...
              X