Tamihi Riding Area

Find it here on the map
    https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Tamihi...gl=CA&t=h&z=16

More information to follow
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Tamihi Staging Area

Construction Starts October 02 2013

Its finally started, the construction of the newest off road motorized staging area (parking lot) in the lower Fraser Valley. This is a major hurdle of getting off road motorized recognised as a legitimate use of this area. This area will be for all off road motorized users including Motorcycles, ATVs, SxSs and 4X4s. Some features of this area, will be gated for security, will have several large pull thru campsite for larger toy haulers, fire pits, picnic tables, loading ramp, toilets and of course several kiosks to inform and educate the users (us) of how to enjoy this great riding area.

This first stage of construction has been made possible from the support and finances of the following organizations (hope I didn't miss anyone)

Right Nuts ATV
    Greater Vancouver Motorcycle Club
    ATVBC
    BCORMA
    First Nations
    Ministry of Natural Resources
    and finally Dual Sport BC

I must also include that there has been countless Volunteer hours into this project, and we are just at the beginning.

Thank You DSBC for all your support by purchasing a BCORMA Trail Pass thru DSBC, I look forward to your support for 2014. Buy your 2014 BCORMA Trail Pass thru JavaJude at the Newbie Ride or just PM her.

Now for some pics

Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Comment

Completion for the Tamihi Staging area is scheduled for Spring of 2014
      Tom Timmerman
      Past President DSBC

Comment

Working...
      X