Sasquatch Mountain Resort

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasquatch Mountain Resort

I went to the meeting scheduled for 11:00 AM today and was told it was re-scheduled to 7:00 PM. I asked them why I hadn't been informed of the change and was told my name was not on the attendees list. I told them I had RSVP'd them on Jan 3 (two days before the response deadline) but they had no record of it. I did manage to get them to accept my map of the the motorcycle trails in the area but when I asked them if I could get a copy of any printed material to be handed out at the meeting they told me that the handouts were for meeting attendees only and that I couldn't go to the meeting because I hadn't been invited.

John
    A motorcycle will go anywhere the rider has the ability to take it.

That's incredible, John. Thanks for making the effort!

Comment

What trails are on the map John?

I have not ridden out that way much but here's my tracks in RED & BLUE from past trips.

Hemlock Valley Area.jpg

Comment

Here is a copy of the map I gave to the resort developers. I think that the S.W.A.T.T. guys will have given them a map showing more trails than this. I haven't ridden these trails for a few years so I'm sure there are more than are shown here.

John

Comment

OK, the previous map was a little small. Figured out how to make it bigger.

John

Comment

Working...
          X