West Harrison to Pemberton fuel stops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Harrison to Pemberton fuel stops

I'm sure this is on the website somewhere, but hoping to get some current reliable information. A guy from the spring newbie ride told me there is a place to get fuel north of Harrison Lake on the way to Pemberton. I only have 7L of fuel for the wrr so I don't think I can make it the whole way without figuring out a cheap way to carry extra fuel. $600 for a tank isn't in the budget yet.
    Any info much appreciated.

I rode it last summer and didn't see any place to get fuel between Pemberton and Harrison Mills (Sasquatch Inn area).

Comment

Not much help for you....but 7 litres would ruin every ride I embark on.....making a larger tank necessary kit.

Comment

There's fuel at Mt. Currie, just north of the junction, but that's not very far from Pemberton. Don't recall anywhere else.

Comment

Last Saturday west side of Harrison Lake road was not passable because of a washed out bridge @ the 55 km mark (near the north end of lake).

Comment

thanks for the info. Yes the IMS 4.7 l tank is on the top of the priority list. heard about the washout as well.

Comment

Working...
            X