Harrison East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison East

Heading off on the 15th for Tuk and was wondering if anyone has been up the East Harrison and over the Kookipii yet this year? With the West Harrison out of commission, I was hoping that the East Harrison might be clear of snow.

Did the East Harry loop today. All clear, easy peasy.

Comment

Newbie here.

Were the washouts gone? Or just not an issue, or...

Thanks!

Comment

Washouts still there, and a few new ones, but nothing extreme like a few years ago (no bridge building etc required).
        To give you a better idea: I was tired, by myself, on a DR650 and hardly had to put a foot down. Intermediate rider
        ymmv

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the update MtB! Will have my Wee fully loaded and going solo but will give it a go in a week!

Comment

Newbie. First time posting, so I apologize if there is a better place for this, but I am keen to do this route on my V-Strom and would prefer to travel it the first time with someone who knows the terrain. If anyone is heading out this weekend or at the end of June and I can tag along I'd be grateful. I could be conveniently sick on a weekday if that is a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                Heading off on the 15th for Tuk and was wondering if anyone has been up the East Harrison and over the Kookipii yet this year? With the West Harrison out of commission, I was hoping that the East Harrison might be clear of snow.
                Take some pics and put together a ride report please!

Comment

hey traveler, i'm leaving from whistler on the 14, might see you on the road. DR650 with Safari tank.

Comment

Working...
                  X