Tamihi Tour Oct 21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamihi Tour Oct 21

I had so much fun last weekend I decide to come back down to Tamihi and ride again. It was a weekend of epic riding

This Sunday October 21 (Monday too as I will still be camping) I will be hosting a Tour of the Single Track Trails for MC at Tamihi (sorry you guys with the big adventure bikes) most suited to the smaller off road dual sports. That said I will make the tour conform with the riders who show up.

So if you got nothing to do tomorrow, show up and lets go have some fun

Meet at the Tamihi Staging Area Shelter 10am Follow this link https://map.what3words.com/smartphone.pilots.decorators

Tom
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Lots of people showed up and knew about the invite but wanted to just go out and explore on their own, which is OK by me

Still we got a small group and had a great day

It was a typical day at the staging area, lots of riders of all types of machines

Even riders from the great state of Washington, yup they come up to enjoy our trails, also these guys support the Loose Screw Dual Sport. They did not ride with us but had a great day of riding

Mike O riding over Woodys Bridge

Woodys Trail

This is Anne (DSBCs newest Director) her first time riding with the big dogs, here she is giving the big thumbs up after cleaning Woodys Trail.

Lots of fun and great to see a new rider accomplish something they were not sure they could do.

Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Comment

Working...
    X