Last chance before winter Oct 27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last chance before winter Oct 27

Saturday supposed to be good weather :-)
    Will try do do Parish Hill and Hopefully Ride to the border.
    Between 60 and 75 km of most epic riding at Tamahi.

See you Saturday at the Staging Area.

Mr S. I hate people that say they cant make it for some reason, but here I am telling you I cant make it. Guess what????? getting the ol husky the once over by a real mechanic.

Weather is killer good here in Kamloops so if it is anything like this down their you guys should have an epic day. And yes, snow is only days away now so if any of you who were event pondering the idea of one last ride you had better jump in this weekend.

you guys are gonna have fun, dont forget to take pictures

T
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Comment

Killer weather maybe come to loops...bring Honda reliablity for you to use in place of some guided ride in your area ?
      S

Comment

Originally posted by pistonslap View Post
        Killer weather maybe come to loops...bring Honda reliablity for you to use in place of some guided ride in your area ?
        S
        You should really try that loop
        You'll be good :-)

Comment

Originally posted by tomcycle View Post
          Mr S. I hate people that say they cant make it for some reason, but here I am telling you I cant make it. Guess what????? getting the ol husky the once over by a real mechanic.

Weather is killer good here in Kamloops so if it is anything like this down their you guys should have an epic day. And yes, snow is only days away now so if any of you who were event pondering the idea of one last ride you had better jump in this weekend.

you guys are gonna have fun, dont forget to take pictures

T
          Mechanic need to be GOD to make that bike like it should...

You need to put your money on a new one!

Anyway I think I'll start a pool to see who think your 310 will last in Baja :-)

Comment

Plan has changed.
            ​​​​​
            im going to nickle mine, first time for me.

Comment

Beaver pond trial open @ nicklemine nice area take notice of the terrain good drainage still lots of gold sand excellent vision going with a guide ?

Comment

Working...
              X