Announcement

Collapse

2018 DSBC and BCORMA Memberships now available online

The 2018 DSBC memberships and BCORMA Trail Passes are now available online here
Just follow this link
https://forum.dualsportbc.com/forum/...sbc-membership
See more
See less

Fauquier (Applegrove) to Slocan (Passmore)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fauquier (Applegrove) to Slocan (Passmore)

Hey, anyone traveled the power line road from Applegrove to the Koch Creek FSR? and onto Slocan?
    The map book also shows Burton FSR may connect to the north end of the Koch FSR, anyone been through this way?
    I'm looking to get from Lower Arrow Lk to Slocan Lk. any ideas?

Thanks

Some buddies and I did Passmore - Fauquier and back a couple (or three) years ago. No idea what kind of shape it's in this year. The last couple of winters were low on snow but there have been a few nasty rain/wind events so who knows. East (powerline access road) to west (logging road) was the easier direction of travel. In one of my past posts in a thread about this route I have a link to a video of the trip to Fauquier.
    Although BC Backroads shows a connection from Koch to Burton Creeks I was told last year that heading north on Koch the McKean Lakes trail into Valhalla park is the end of the line.
    EDIT: It was four years ago.
    Read this thread: http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/sh...l=1#post104728
    There is a GPS track in one post and also the link to the video in another.
    Last edited by 250ccforme; 08-08-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Great ride report, thanks, and thanks KTMKen for your ride report. What a great resource for trip planing

Comment

Did it August long weekend this year. Road has never looked better( in last 6 or so years anyway). Much easier from Arrow to Slocan than reverse as west to Arrow has some steep loose sections. No prob for enduro style DS.Big bikes would be a hand full. Cheers

Comment

Does anyone have GPS tracks for this ride? Would like to do it in late June. From peoples experience will the snow be clear?

Comment

Edit: Attached .gpx of route
            No idea regarding snow, only did it once in August.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 250ccforme; 02-05-2018, 06:40 PM. Reason: attached track

Comment

Working...
            X