Invermere Base for 5 days of Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invermere Base for 5 days of Fun!

This past August, 12 of us rode and stayed in a rented house, for 4 nights for $1250.00. Not too bad, cost wise. Like $30.00/night. We rode all manor of roads, logging, two track, decommissioned logging roads, some single track. We were mostly all on larger ADV bikes. I was on my 2007 V Strom. This was the first time I had been on anything rougher than a smooth gravel road! When I purchased my V Strom in 2018, I said it was meant to only ride on pavement or smooth gravel roads. I now believe it is capable of handling much more than that! I hammered the bike over crappy roads, trails, etc..! It took the abuse easily. The engine in this bike is a real jewel, making great power for anything I threw at her! Handled great, as well. If you have ridden a V Strom, I'm sure you know of what I speak of. My bike has 85,000 km's on it and runs excellently. I think I had some jealous riding companions, when they looked in their rear view mirrors and saw the inexpensive 650 ready to pounce on their expensive, large and heavy bikes. Yee Haw!

That looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hopefully we will make it out again next year. Tons of good riding out there.

Comment

Working...
      X