Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open House Regional District of the Okanagon Similkameen Trails Meeting Nov 16 2011

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open House Regional District of the Okanagon Similkameen Trails Meeting Nov 16 2011

You have been following the treads, now you have an invitation to see the MASTER PLAN

If you live in this district I would hope you try your best to attend, these guys are making plans for the areas you are going to be riding. BCORMA and ATVBC will be there. Without decent numbers of Off Road Motorised Users (thats us) this MASTER PLAN will pass us by.

Spread the word (or get ready to sell you bike) because you will see a lot more of these

----------------------------------------------

Open House - Regional Trails Master Plan
    November 16, 2011 Times: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm

21 Lakeshore Drive West Penticton, BC

Phone: 250-490-4132
    E-mail: mwoods@rdos.bc.ca

Description: Come learn more about the development of Trails Master Plan for the RDOS.

More Info: RDOS Website

http://rdos.bc.ca/index.php?id=415&t...howUid%5D=1045
    Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Hi Tom,

I completely agree that this concerns all of us. I went to the website and surveys but it looks like a respondent should have some knowledge, for example, I don't want to say that my favourite riding area is one that has been closed to M/C's for years. Do you have any tips for someone that wants to fill out a survey but is not familiar with the areas?

Thanks,
    Scott

Comment

I cant help you much, I know the area pretty much the same as you. What I do know is that we use the KVR railbeds, Whipsaw Trail aka Hope Brigade Trail, and a bunch of stuff I dont even know what the names are. The point being is your a user and Identify yourself as Motorised or Summer Motorised. The first questionare is a little loaded and is more general the second and more are questions regarding paticular trails.

Tom
      Tom Timmerman
      Past President DSBC

Comment

With over 250 views I hope that we can muster up 10 people to go to this open house and make a good showing

If someone from this site attends I would like to have an honest report of what is going on.

Thanks guys

Tom
        Tom Timmerman
        Past President DSBC

Comment

is anyone go to the open house?

Is it time for me to sell my bike and become a walkie?
          TT
          Tom Timmerman
          Past President DSBC

Comment

Working...
          X