Spence's Bridge June 7-9 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence's Bridge June 7-9 2019

Many of you may know of the Onion Lake Riding Area and that's kinda where we are going. There is a small group of 4 of us going to do some Dual Sport Riding etc, because it is early in the year you should expect some trail clearing duty. We are not looking for 100 riders but a couple of new faces would be nice.

If you are interested in joining us you must remember that your riding skill should be "B" and this will not be suitable for big Dualies Sub 500cc would be the preferred bike.

We normally ride as a group and have yet to leave anyone behind. (we have broght some riders back to the campground in tears)

We will be staging from the Acacia Grove Motel. This is private property so if your only coming up for a day you will have to find somewhere else to park your truck.

If you have never ridden this area you will be in for a big treat, if you have ridden here before you already know how nice this area is.

So if you are interested please PM me and I will fill in the details

An old video to help you out if this weekend is for you

Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Still going, sounds like we might even have a couple of new faces

Every year seems to have a surprise, below is one that many of you may remember

Tom Timmerman
    Past President DSBC

Comment

I'm going to spences bridge early Saturday morning and coming home that night , I have room for two others if any would like to car pool( John)

Comment

Hello Flyn I would be interested in coming up with you and can split the gas bill. I can check with offworlder as well and see if he's interested. thanks PM me and we can work it out

Comment

How”d you guys do in the rain today?

Comment

Working...
          X