looking for some riders in the Campbell river area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for some riders in the Campbell river area

hey there people I am from Campbell river and are interested in getting to know some more dual purpose riders for rides in and around the island, planning an Alaska trip for next year too if your interested .i ride around Campbell river a lot and have yet to meet any dual purpose riders (where are hell are you ) it sucks to ride alone ,don't be shy . oh i ride a ktm 530 (the reaper)
    Last edited by kiwiboy; 07-05-2015, 11:16 AM.

Keep checking the posts there are a few riders in the area and some are planning a trip camping and back road exploring . There was recent posts for this event, send a pm to the organizer and introduce yourself , there is lots to explore up there , have fun and welcome . Cheers Rick

Comment

will do had seen that post just checked my work schedule and im away for that ride arr crap..lol .i have been up here for 4 years and booked lots of places all roads are pretty much ripped lol

Comment

Hey Kiwi,
        Cv and myself are always looking for people to ride, I've only ridden in the Valley, Cumbie, forbidden, rod and gun area and Washington, never ridden in CR. not sure to ride with the fire closers happening, I'm riding a husky FE 350s...... I'm pretty much always up for a ride. Cv works in camp but in every two weeks and he's ready to go

Comment

yea im keen as hell i work away too and back on the 20th of july ,PM me your deets and will get in contact for sure

Comment

I do quite a bit of riding out of CR. There's a few of us old farts that get together for rides. Haven't been out to much lately as the dust, heat and dryness out there are prohibitive. Did a run through from CR to Robers Lake the back way the other day. I was suprised by how many people were camping in the back country. Rarely post here when setting up rides. Mostly I post on a Facebook group page that works well for getting riders together for rides.
            Pacific Dual-Sport Riders

Comment

I just picked up an older pick up so I can drive anywhere to ride because of all the trail closers around here. So I'm up for riding anywhere I've been eyeballing my bike for 2weeks now and it's killing me

Comment

Lol.. I'm the same just got back to the island, she's dry alright, pm your number and let's go for a ride up here

Comment

There's three of us that ride out of Port McNeill together We could possibly you halfway sometime, around Eve River, or Sayward?

Comment

If you are on Facebook try the group "Pacific Dual-Sport Riders". Lots of people on the Island posting for up coming rides and posting pictures of their ride etc. and there are a few of us from the Campbell River area.
                    Pacific Dual-Sport Riders

Comment

Hi, I’m having the same issue that you are, riding alone can suck if you get hurt or break something. I ride a DR650 and am always up for a backroads rip, hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                      X