Repair manuals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair manuals

I've recently acquired a '99 XT350 and am looking for an aftermarket manual for it. Waaaayyy back I favoured the Haynes manuals over the Clymer manuals (for completeness). I haven't looked at either since the late '70s.

I'm wondering if anybody has feedback on Haynes vs. Clymer as it relates to those produced in the time period of the bike I've just bought?

Stick with a factory manual if possible:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-2000-FA...4cc377&vxp=mtr

Comment

I obviously missed these guys. Going to their website rather than their eBay store is cheaper though. Thanks for this!

Comment

A quick update on the manual thing... I ordered the PDF of the factory manual from Green Manuals (their actual web site is cheaper than the eBay store). Upon reviewing it I noticed that two pages were "missing". Adobe Reader reported being unable to form images from the data for those two pages.

I emailed them to report this. The bad news is they don't have a paper copy anymore, so I'm missing two pages, the good news is they refunded my money immediately - before I'd even read their email response.

Nice doing business with an outfit like this.

Comment

Working...
        X