Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Raid Kit news CB500X

6/7/2016

We are producing Level 1 and Level 3 Wheel kits, including the level 2/3 upgrade kit for those who have already received their Level 2 Kits. We have almost completed the first batch of single piece rear hubs, they will then go for anodising, before being built up ready for shipping, this first batch is a relatively small batch, but the good news is that the next batch of hubs will be going on the lathe this week, making the time between batches get shorter and shorter, until we have stock on the shelf which is our long term aim. We would like to thankyou for the interest you have shown and also the patience in waiting for our products, this first small batch will be ready for shipping in 4 weeks for orders placed now.

If you are looking at a gold level 3 then order a Level 2 and a Gold Level 2/3 upgrade kit (there is no cost difference)
    If when you go to order you see out of stock 4-6 weeks I am afraid you missed this batch, but we are ready to start machining again this week

Hey JT, are you installing the RR level 1, 2 and 3 kits for the CB500X? Let me know what you have because I'm very interested in upgrading the suspension on my bike. Maybe you could PM me the options and costs.

Thanks

John
    A motorcycle will go anywhere the rider has the ability to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Farp View Post
      Hey JT, are you installing the RR level 1, 2 and 3 kits for the CB500X? Let me know what you have because I'm very interested in upgrading the suspension on my bike. Maybe you could PM me the options and costs.

Thanks

John
      Hi John

I was to install the CB500X level III kit but the demand from CB owners has RR back ordered on the wheels. I have been in contact with the factory and they hope to get hub production up to speed in a few weeks.

I am busy with KLR #3 and may opt for Africa Twin if they ever show up. The CB500X is so good at everything else it just needs a wee bit more suspension and I am a bit torn on letting mine go.

I will forward updates as I get them. My job has me working weekends so I am not able to participate in GVMC weekend stuff and I was not able to meet club commitments so I sort of slid off the radar.

I will be involved in the service end of motorcycling this winter and will try to stay out of trouble and keep a diplomatic tone in future. Hard for me but a work in progress.

See you soon

J.T.

Comment

Working...
      X