Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help. Fork seals need to be replaced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. Fork seals need to be replaced.

My fork seals need to be replaced. Wondering if anybody on dual sport can help with the repair? I'd pay you of course. I'd do all the prep work then give you the forks to repair. Or can you steer me in the right direction as to where to get it done? Thanks, Rob

Did you try a seal wipe? : https://youtu.be/kGno_lYGjJU

Comment

Yes I did clean with plastic film ( Picture film )i've noticed it's not strong enough, but I managed to clean it anyway. I've pumped the front forks up a couple of times within 2hrs. So far so good. Im hoping it will hold up for the loose screw. I will be still looking for a place to take it in to fix it. Thanks for the suggestion Island hoper. Rob

Comment

No sure about the Island but Rod at RMR Suspensions in Abbotsford is the way to go for the mainland.I have my bike in there right now for a full Racetech suspension upgrade...Hope Loose Screw is still a go!

Comment

I m going to phone first thing in the morning hope rmr suspensions can fit me in before the loosescrew thank you Cyclic . Rob

Comment

Update my bike is scheduled to go into the shop RMR suspension for a full suspension upgrade. thank you for steering me in the right direction Brothers thanks Rob

Comment

The new Racetech suspension transformed my bike, well worth the investment.

Comment

Working...
              X