No announcement yet.

2004 te510

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stumbled across another one: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/5902646789.html

Comment

Originally posted by hooter View Post
      Unfortunately it's about $2k more than I have in my pocket, found a 2005 450 exc in Kelowna in my price range, only a 7 hour return trip drive to have a look thou.

So now I have WR, TE & EXC on my brain......help....which way to go.....

Comment

Originally posted by twisted-hog View Post
        Unfortunately it's about $2k more than I have in my pocket, found a 2005 450 exc in Kelowna in my price range, only a 7 hour return trip drive to have a look thou.

So now I have WR, TE & EXC on my brain......help....which way to go.....
        Well I'm a little snakebitten on the Husky's, but my experience was before the KTM acquisition so maybe it's not such a problem now. But other than that, realistically all of them are great choices and you will have a blast no matter which one you choose. Buy the first one you find that has been cared for and well maintained, and GO RIDING!!

Comment

2005 KTM 450 is the famed RFS motor. Fantastic! Big torque, durable as fack. Offworlder told me to also look at 2005-2009 Beta 400/450/525rr bikes, as they use the same mighty KTM RFS motor, but have a lower seat height, linkage rear suspension, and cost about 2/3rds as much as a comparable age + condition KTM

Comment

Originally posted by bitingdog View Post
            2005 KTM 450 is the famed RFS motor. Fantastic! Big torque, durable as fack. Offworlder told me to also look at 2005-2009 Beta 400/450/525rr bikes, as they use the same mighty KTM RFS motor, but have a lower seat height, linkage rear suspension, and cost about 2/3rds as much as a comparable age + condition KTM
            Thanks for the info. Seems like once I decide on a bike and start looking for that brand I just miss out.
            Waiting to hear back if a sale falls through I may have a chance at a 2005 450exc.

Comment

Hog, we have some contacts in the Okanagan/Thompson regions so if you find a bike on which you need a remote agent, give me a PM and maybe we can help out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorky View Post
                Hog, we have some contacts in the Okanagan/Thompson regions so if you find a bike on which you need a remote agent, give me a PM and maybe we can help out.
                Thanks for the offer I may have to take you guys up on that, pickings are slim down here at the moment.

Comment

03Ktm 525 in Squamish on Vancouver Craigslist today, 3 grand

Comment

The search is Over

This just arrived from Kelowna today a 2005 450EXC 100 hours 1500 kms.....now go away snow.

Thanks to everyone for their great advice and keeping an eye out for me.

Comment

Looks like a nice clean bike, have fun!
                      Loud pipes suck!

Comment

Great bike , wrong season . . .

Bet yer counting the days and checkin' the forecast !

Comment

Nice bike. Big improvement on tbe old 500 !
                          If everything seems under control then you just aren't going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by bkoz View Post
                            Looks like a nice clean bike, have fun!
                            Oh, it's got some battle scars, I would think it hard not to in 10 years to drop it once or twice.
                            I count on having lots of fun and doing the Odessa Desert 100 on this.

Originally posted by dogon2whls View Post
                            Great bike , wrong season . . .

Bet yer counting the days and checkin' the forecast !
                            Funny, this is the 5th bike I've bought in the winter .
                            Originally posted by old thumper guy View Post
                            Nice bike. Big improvement on tbe old 500 !
                            It is pretty nice. Wanna buy an old 500? I've 2 more up for grabs also to help finance this one.

Comment

Nice! I think you did well. Low hours and mileage for its age.

Comment

Working...
                              X