Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen 2010 DR200

Hi All,

Posting this for my dad's employee who had his bike stolen from a 7/11 in Chilliwack today. It sounds like a crime of opportunity, but just in case the thieves are dumb enough to try to sell it publicly I thought I'd post it up here. It's a basically stock 2010 Suzuki DR200 with a large aftermarket rear rack. Have VIN available if you see the bike and want to verify.

Pics:

Hopefully we can track this bike down for the guy. It's nothing fancy but it's this fella's only mode of powered transportation.

Thanks for keeping an eye out. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread any info you may have.

Travis
    Last edited by Hamon; 01-02-2016, 03:13 PM.

Ill keep my eye out. Sometimes i think Saudi Arabia is on to something with the whole chopping hands off thieves
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/unsightednight

Comment

So how did it get stolen? Was it locked? In a shed? Out in a parking lot? It would be good to know so other can take precautions.

Comment

It was stolen from a 7/11 parking lot. As mentioned, it was a crime of opportunity and not pre-meditated. There are no real lessons to be learned in this, as it was a common-sense mistake made by the individual who had left his key in the ignition.

So, if you want to take precautions, don't leave your key in the ignition.

Travis

Comment

Originally posted by unsightedlight View Post
          Ill keep my eye out. Sometimes i think Saudi Arabia is on to something with the whole chopping hands off thieves
          Probably in a container with a bunch of F350's and such headed for Saudi.... Sorry for the loss of basic transportation

From what a high level crown prosecutor told me, there is shopping lists in todays world
          Scott

Comment

......key in the ignition....ouch, that would be difficult to admit to.

Comment

Working...
            X